Friday, November 9, 2012

I'M AN ARTIST DAMNIT


Finally! The first illustrating project I am in involved with has been published. It's a marketing guide for creative types.

If you have the artistic genius then this will help you get your work out there. I'm talking musician, artist, writer, you name it. If you want to be more business savvy this will help too.

Have your own creative success!

The paycheck was small, but I have to start somewhere. Plus, if I sell any copies I get a small percent as well. So I'm going to be a mindless sell out and beg you all to check it out. I'm a starving artist here! No, seriously. Who hid all the Ramen?

Maybe one day I'll be able to do exactly and only the type of work I want to do, but for now I'll shamelessly self sell and beg until I can. I want it that bad.

My next project will be illustrating an EmotoSingle! More news on that to come, but I can tell you I'm just getting started and it's really fun!

With love for you all,
Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment